Investors, entrepreneurs, students, aged people and specialists working in fields of medicine, science or research will be eligible for a 5 or 10-year residency visa depending on the size of their investment in the UAE. The investor’s spouse, children, one executive director, and one adviser will also be able to obtain long-term visas
- Investors with property worth AED 5 million or more could soon be granted five-year residency visas. Visa renewal is subject to maintaining ownership of the property.
- Investors having public investments through a deposit, an established company, business partnership of AED 10 million or more, or a total investment of not less than AED10 million, provided real estate investments are less than 60% of the total investment shall be granted renewable visa for 10 years ;
- Entrepreneurs with a former business worth a minimum of AED 500,000, or those boasting the approval of an accredited business incubator in the UAE, will be given a 5-year visa. An entrepreneur’s business partners, three executive directors, spouse, and children will also be granted visas under the scheme;
- Aged people with the age of 55 or above eligible for 5-year retirement visa upon meeting the criteria of ownership of property worth at least AED 2 million or proof savings worth AED 1 million or proof of income of AED 20,000 per month;
- Professionals consisting of Doctors, scientists, inventors, specialists in culture and art and researchers working in science and knowledge will be granted a 10-year visa;
- Students with an average marks of 95% in school and a grade point average of at least 3.75 on graduation from universities in the UAE and abroad will qualify for a five-year visa.
Tag: VISA in UAE