Reporting on factual findings
Agreed-upon procedures involve the auditor to carry out specific procedures of an audit nature upon which the auditor, the entity, and any appropriate third party have agreed and to produce factual findings. MBG Corporate Services comprises an expert team of audit professionals to perform agreed-upon procedures related to financial information (ISRE 4400) to prepare and produce factual findings.
We provide specialized financial reporting catering to all our client’s business needs to help them in evaluating their accounting records. (We do not perform an audit or give any assurance on the accounting records based on our agreed-upon procedures).
We’re here to help. Make an inquiry now.
If you have a question, want some more information or would like to speak to our experts, please contact us and our Agreed Upon Procedure team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Explore more Audit Assurance & Risk Advisory
- Agreed-Upon Procedure
- Financial Statements Audit
- Forensic Audit, Fraud Investigation, and Detection Services
- Tax Audit/VAT (Value Added Tax) Audit
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Management Audit/Health Check
- Internal Audit
- IFRS Conversion, Training & Gap Analysis
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance