Everything You Need To Know About Dubai Investor Visa
May 25, 2021
Dubai Investor Visa
The UAE stands as a splendid opportunity for businessmen worldwide willing to invest in its various business zones with an environment where the chances to flourish are higher than that in most geographies. It is a montage of various cultures and accommodates people from various nationalities, social backgrounds, and religions who live and work together. This attribute provides a great environment and experience for ex-pat citizens. The country offers a very peaceful environment in terms of social and political stability in comparison to many other countries across the globe.
The government of UAE ensures that it proactively creates policies to make it easier for investors to become UAE residents, to carry on with their ventures well. This automatically increases its global and regional ranking in various categories, and with every passing year, more ex-pats are attracted to this business hub.
What is an Investor Visa for Dubai?
The UAE has always been and will continue to be one of the most exciting prospects when it comes to overseas investment . Through the investor visa program, investors and their families make an investment into the UAE economy, can enter and remain in the UAE. In 2018, the UAE announced its plan of providing investor visas of 5-10 years to wealthy businessmen and property investors. The minimum investment required to get an investor visa is 5 million dirhams for a 5-year visa and 10 million dirhams for a decade.
There are 4 types of visas that a business person can apply for, depending upon his specific needs and Dubai Investor Visa Validity:
1- Three Year UAE/Dubai investor Visa:
To apply for a 3-year investor visa, the applicant should have more than AED 70000 worth of shares in any UAE enterprise with a deposit refundable amount of AED 10000 along with the authorities. This is applicable for UAE Mainland. The amount deposited is refundable when the visa is cancelled.
2- Five Year UAE/Dubai Investor Visa:
For a 5-year Investor Visa in UAE/Dubai or Dubai property investment visa, an applicant needs to fulfil certain criteria. These include:
- Invest in any property worth a gross value of not less than AED 5 Million or invest in any business project with a minimum capital of AED 500,000. For any business project, you should have the approval of an accredited business incubator in UAE
- The amount invested in real estate should not be via any mortgage or loan
- The investment property should be retained for at least 3 years
3- Ten Year UAE/Dubai Investor Visa or the Dubai Golden Visa:
Applying for a 10-year Investor visa in UAE, also known as the Dubai Golden Visa, it’s important to ensure you meet all the criteria.
- A company established in UAE with a capital of AED 10 million or above
- At least a deposit of AED 10 million in an investment fund inside the country
- Partner in a new or existing company with a value of at least AED 10 million
The government of the United Arab Emirates has implemented a new immigration opportunity for wealthy or highly skilled foreigners: The UAE Long-Term Residence Visa. This type of visa is issued for 5-10 years, depending on the eligibility category of the applicant. What’s more, if you qualify, you don’t need to have a sponsor in the UAE to apply on your behalf – you can apply yourself.
The most common type of long-term residence visa issued is the UAE Investor Visa, which requires that the applicant invests a substantial amount of money in UAE to qualify.
4-Overseas Remote Working Professionals Visa: Applicable to Remote Working Professionals & Overseas Employers:
Last year in 2020, UAE launched a new programme that will let overseas remote working professionals to live in Emirates while they continue to serve their employees in their homeland. This has been made feasible under the Overseas Remote Working Professional Visa.
It helps remote workers to move and relocate with their families, on an annual basis. It enables them both to live and work whether it is for a couple or months or an entire year.
This is also applicable for an overseas employer. In that case, if an applicant is a company owner or an overseas employer, then they must have a proof of ownership of the enterprise for at least a year, with average monthly income of 5000 dollars , with 3 month’s bank statement.
Documents Required for Applying for a Visa According to Dubai Investor Visa Validity (Short & Long term):While applying for a short-term investor visa the documents required are:
- Copy of Passport
- Passport-size photo
- Bank Statement of past 6 months
- Additional documents as per any specific requirements:
- Company Trade License Copy
- Proof of patent (for investors)
- ID of other partners (if applicable)
- Proof of accreditation by the relevant UAE authority (for specialized talents)
- Proof of patent (for investors)
- Copy of Partnership Contract (if applicable)
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association (for LLC)
- Entry permit
- Medical Test
- Documents related to your purpose of travel
- Immigration Establishment Card
Who Can Apply for a Dubai Investor Visa?
An investor visa for Dubai/UAE is ideal for any foreign national who wishes to start a business in UAE or invest in an already existing business.
However, it is important to note that every type of visa has certain policies regarding them for the different zones that you may decide you set up a accompany in. The process for a 5-year Visa for a free zone might not be the same as for mainland or off-shore. For this, it is best advised to take the help of an expert to easily understand the process and go about it seamlessly. MBG offers a team of expert Consultants to help you through the journey.
How to Apply for an Investor Visa for Dubai/UAE?
Applying for an Investor Visa for UAE/Dubai is a strenuous as well as a confusing process. This is major because there can be a lot of incorrect information on the internet or around you that may hamper your judgment while deciding on getting a visa in Dubai. There are various methods to go about it. However, the best way to apply for an investor visa is to take the help of a consultancy that can guide you through the process or help you through the application by doing the maximum amount of work for you.
MBG offers solutions related to investor visas in Dubai/UAE to its client based on the type of visa you require, the financial requirements covered, the type of visa that suits you best, and how to shorten the Dubai investor visa processing time. We have a seasoned team of professionals to analyse your business investment, guide you, offer consultancy and solutions for the entire process of getting an investor visa in Dubai. We are an edge above the rest in regards to the expertise, level of commitment, confidentiality, and Dubai investor visa processing time, along with making the entire process seamless and smooth for our clients.
To know more about our Business Setup Services specific to UAE/ Dubai, click here
You can directly reach out to us for your query related to Setting up a Branch Office in UAE/ Dubai:
Whatsapp: +91 88601-90008
Email: [email protected]
- How to Register Online Company in Dubai?
- How to Start a General Trading Company in Dubai/UAE?
- Key Advantages of Doing Business in UAE/Dubai
- Business Setup in UAE Mainland : Key things to know before taking the first step
- Difference between a Branch Office and Representative Office in UAE
- Trading Licenses for Business in Dubai
- Everything You Need To Know About Dubai Investor Visa
- Advantages of Hiring a Business Setup Consultant to Start a Business in UAE
- How to setup a garment business in UAE?
- Business Setup in UAE Mainland Key things to know before taking the first step
- Business Setup Services in UAE United Arab Emirates ( UAE) : THE HAVEN NEXT DOOR
- 10 Things to Keep in Mind While Setting Up a Business in UAE
- Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone
- Offshore Company Formation in UAE
- Business Setup in UAE