Abu Dhabi has published the list of 1105 business activities from Commercial and industrial sector for full foreign ownership
May 21, 2021
As the part of implementation of new Commercial Company Law, Abu Dhabi has published the list of business activities falls under the positive list. The Authority has published 1105 business activities from Commercial and Industrial sector for full Foreign Ownership. The existing companies can also adjust the status of the license, provided they comply with the regulations on activities or other applicable restrictions.
We are expecting the other Emirates also to publish the positive list very soon.
Please stay tuned with MBG Corporate Services for further update.
To know more about our Business Setup Services specific to UAE/ Dubai, click here
You can directly reach out to us for your query related to setting up a business in UAE/ Dubai:
WhatsApp: +91 88601-90008
Email: [email protected]
- Business Setup in UAE: 100% Foreign Ownership to be effective from 1st June
- Business Setup in UAE
- Business Setup in UAE Mainland Key things to know before taking the first step
- Business Setup Services in UAE United Arab Emirates ( UAE) : THE HAVEN NEXT DOOR
- 10 Things to Keep in Mind While Setting Up a Business in UAE
- Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone
- Offshore Company Formation in UAE
- How to open a branch office in UAE Mainland or Free Zone?
- How to setup a garment business in UAE?