Abu Dhabi has published the list of 1105 business activities from Commercial and industrial sector for full foreign ownership
May 21, 2021
As the part of implementation of new Commercial Company Law, Abu Dhabi has published the list of business activities falls under the positive list. The Authority has published 1105 business activities from Commercial and Industrial sector for full Foreign Ownership. The existing companies can also adjust the status of the license, provided they comply with the regulations on activities or other applicable restrictions.
We are expecting the other Emirates also to publish the positive list very soon.
Please stay tuned with MBG Corporate Services for further update.
To know more about our Business Setup Services specific to UAE/ Dubai, click here
You can directly reach out to us for your query related to setting up a business in UAE/ Dubai:
WhatsApp: +91 88601-90008
- How to Register Online Company in Dubai?
- How to Start a General Trading Company in Dubai/UAE?
- Key Advantages of Doing Business in UAE/Dubai
- Business Setup in UAE Mainland : Key things to know before taking the first step
- Difference between a Branch Office and Representative Office in UAE
- Trading Licenses for Business in Dubai
- Everything You Need To Know About Dubai Investor Visa
- Advantages of Hiring a Business Setup Consultant to Start a Business in UAE
- How to setup a garment business in UAE?
- Business Setup in UAE Mainland Key things to know before taking the first step
- Business Setup Services in UAE United Arab Emirates ( UAE) : THE HAVEN NEXT DOOR
- 10 Things to Keep in Mind While Setting Up a Business in UAE
- Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone
- Offshore Company Formation in UAE
- Business Setup in UAE