FLA (Foreign Liabilities and Assets) Return Filing | FLA Return Due Date 2021- 31st July
July 07, 2021
Annual Return on FLA (Foreign Liabilities and Assets)What is FLA return filing?
The annual return on Foreign Liabilities and Assets (FLA) is required to be submitted by July 15 every year, directly by all the Indian Companies/LLP which have received Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and/or made FDI abroad (i.e. overseas investment) in the previous year(s) i.e. who holds foreign Assets or Liabilities in their Balance Sheets.
The said return requires lot of details to be filled including but not limited to basic details of the Company/LLP, Financial details, details of Investment made in India, details of foreign assets and details of foreign liabilities of Company/ LLP.
Non-filing of the return before due date will be treated as a violation of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA, 1999) and may attract penal consequences.
Note: Due to technical issues on the web portal of FLAIR, RBI has extended the due date for filing of FLA return till 31st July, 2021.Still struggling to file your Foreign Liabilities and Assets Return ?? Don’t’ worry we have a comprehensive program to assist you- We can assist you to stay compliant by rendering:
- Assistance in preparation of Authority Letter and Verification Letter
- Assistance in preparation of registration form
- Assistance in registration of the applicant Company/ LLP on the dedicated FLAIR (Foreign Liabilities and Assets Information Reporting) portal of RBI
- Collation of information and documents including but not limited to List of Shareholders along with shareholding pattern, Annual audited/ un-audited financial statements, Trial Balance
- Assistance in preparation of FLA form online
- Assistance in Filing of Form FLA on FLAIR portal
For any queries related to FLA return, reach out to us:
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp: +91-8860190008Download our service deck: Click here