Business Setup in Dubai / UAE Free Zone
March 03, 2021
What is the UAE Free Zone?
The UAE Free Zone, also known as the Free Trade Zone is essentially the economic area where goods and services are traded at a very low or “preferential” tax and customs rate. The ‘Free Zone’ was set up to boost international business and offer benefits such as 100% foreign ownership.
The UAE is home to around 45 Free Zones that facilitate diverse business operations across a range of industries. These Zones have played a stellar role in the UAE’s economic growth story, attracting global investments, and boosting international business. This makes it an important destination for Company Formation in Dubai and other UAE Emirates.
Business Setup in UAE Free Zone:
The UAE is largely renowned for its oil industry, but that has changed in the last two decades. It is now a global business hub at par with the Western Nations, due to its diverse and global business model. To attract foreign investors, Free Zones have been set up.
The Free Zone Authority in Dubai handles registration formalities and provides licenses to foreign investors who are interested in Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone. The easy business formation in UAE and tax regime offered by Free Zone makes it more preferred for company foundation.
Why Should You Have a Business Setup in UAE Free Zone?
There are plenty of reasons and advantages of Business Setup in UAE Free Zone:
- Simple and quick set up
- 100% foreign ownership permitted
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit permitted
- No corporate or income tax
- No import and export tax
- Many designated Free Zones are VAT-exempt
- No visa restrictions
- Ability to recruit a skilled and diverse workforce
- Single window clearances for administrative work
- Logistical advantages
- Superb plug-and-play infrastructure
How MBG helps in Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone?
At MBG Corporate Services, we carefully evaluate your type of business; assist you with Dubai free zone company formation cost, capital requirements, and other factors. Our experts help you choose the Free Zone that best meets your business needs and maximizes your business value.
Our Key Services for Business Setup in Dubai Free Zone include:
- Assistance with selecting your business type and activity
- Finalizing company name
- Sponsorship Services
- Dubai/ UAE Free Zone company formation cost
- PRO services
- Paperwork and documenting
- License notification and opening bank account
- Visa Processing
All the above services for Dubai Free Zone Company Setup are customizable according to the specific needs of your business. What give us an edge above the rest are the additional complementary services that we offer post- Free Zone Business Setup in Dubai/UAE.
Our consultants also have expertise in incorporating UAE free zone Company Formation in other Emirates apart from Dubai.
Key Free Zones in the UAE
Dubai has over twenty Free Zones including some of the most prestigious in the country.
- JAFZA (Jebal Ali Free Zone) JAFZA is the largest Free Zone in the Middle East. Established in 1985, it houses over 8,000 companies, including a hundred Fortune 500 companies. JAFZA focuses on manufacturing and trading companies.
- DMCC (Dubai Multi Commodity Centre) Located in the heart of Dubai, DMCC has crowned Global Free Zone as many as six times by The Financial Times FDI Magazine. DMCC has over 13,000 companies, including many gold refineries.
- DAFZA (Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority) Established in 1996, JAFZA is one of the leading airport Free Zones in the world. DAFZA houses many international companies and benefits from direct access to DXB, the busiest airport in the world.
- Sharjah Airport International Free Zone (SAIF Zone) One of the largest and fastest-growing, SAIF Zone is also the oldest airport Free Zone in the region. It was established in 1995. SAIF Zone is home to over 10,000 companies and is known for its world-class warehouse facilities.
- Shams (Sharjah Media City) Sharjah Media City is a relatively new media Free Zone in the UAE. A SHAM is a cost-effective solution, especially for E-commerce. SHAMS also issue Freelance licenses to support professionals.
- Hamriyah Free Zone (HFZ) Hamriyah Free Zone was established in 1995 and is home to over 6000 companies. HFZ is a popular jurisdiction for oil-related and manufacturing companies.
- KIZAD (Khalifa Industrial Zone) Located near Khalifa Port– one of the world’s most advanced deep seaports with world-class infrastructure – KIZAD enables multimodal connectivity via sea, air, road, and rail networks. With trade, logistics, and manufacturing at its core, KIZAD is considered an integrated trade, logistics, and industrial hub of the region.
- RAKEZ (Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone) Situated in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah, RAKEZ is considered the industrial hub of the region. RAKEZ caters to a wide range of customers from start-ups and freelancers to SMEs and industrialists. RAKEZ is home to over 14000 companies across 50 industries.
- IFZA (International Free Zone Authority) IFZA is a new Free Zone that recently relocated the jurisdiction to Dubai. IFZA offers competitive packages with effective incorporation solutions that support start-ups in Dubai.
We don’t just help you from the initial stages of Company Formation in Dubai Free Zone , but also guide you post business set up on how to take it forward and providing you with everything you need.
For more information, click here
You can contact us for any query related to Company Formation in Dubai Free Zone at:
Whatsapp: +91 88601-90008
Email: email@example.comAlso Read:-