News from the desk of Ministry of Commerce and Industry
April 22, 2021
Ministry of Commerce launches Trade Facilitation App
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry has launched a Directorate General of Foreign Trade’ (DGFT) mobile application on 12th day of April, 2021 to further the ease of doing business and provide quick access to both importers and exporters.
Lauding the initiative of DGFT, Shri Piyush Goyal, Commerce and Industry Minister, said that the new Trade Facilitation App is a step in the right direction as it provides easy, omni-channel access to various trade related processes and enquiries at the touch of button.He said that truly imbibing Prime Minister’s vision of Minimum Government, Maximum Governance, DGFT is standing up for businesses as a true leader with e-issuance of certificates, QR scan process to validate documents. It will reduce transaction cost and time for imports and exports related processes, and usher in transparency.
The Mobile Application provides:
- Real-time trade policy updates, notifications, application status alert, tracking help requests.
- Explore item-wise Export-Import policy & statistics, Track IEC Portfolio.
- Artificial Intelligence based 24*7 assistance for trade queries.
- DGFT services made accessible to all.
- Your Trade Dashboard accessible anytime &anywhere
The complete text of the notification may be viewed at below link:
Last updated: 22/04/2021
Article contributed by:
Associate Director- Corporate SecretarialAlso Read:-
- Certain Companies not to be considered as listed Company
- Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Amendment Rules, 2021 : Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA):
- MCA extends due dates for conducting board meetings for restricted items and has issued a clarification on the passing of ordinary and special resolutions by companies